- The Anker Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by America's leading USB Charging Brand.
- Exclusive PowerIQ Technology: Detects your device to deliver its fastest possible charge speed up to 2.4 amps per port or 9.6 amps overall.(Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge).
- Incredibly Powerful: 48 watts of power lets you charge up to four tablets, smartphones or other devices at full speed simultaneously.
- Guaranteed Safety: Premium construction and circuitry with CE, FCC & RoHS certification protect you and your device. 12 / 18 volt input compatible with most vehicles.
- What You Get: Anker 48W 4-Port Car Charger, welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
Warranty: 18-month warranty
Details: AMERICA'S LEADING USB CHARGING BRAND
- Faster and safer charging with our leading technology
- 10 million+ happy users and counting
48W 4-Port Rapid Car Charger
Full throttle charging for the road.
PowerIQ Detects your device. Delivers the fastest possible charge.
Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ amp-adjustment technology intelligently identifies your device to deliver its fastest possible charge. (Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge).
48 watts of power through four ports charges all your phones, tablets and other devices simultaneously.
Built with industry grade materials and premium circuitry, this product is CE & FCC certified to ensure complete safety and reliability.
World Famous Warranty
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
For Optimal Use:
• Use your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
• Compatible with the new 12" MacBook (5-hour recharge time while it's turned off or in sleep mode), Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices.
• 12 / 18V DC input voltage may not work with some 24 volt output cigarette lighter sockets.
• This charger is not compatible with the iPod nano, iPod Classic, iPod Shuffle, HP TouchPad and Asus tablets.
• Harmless, discreet static noise emitted occasionally when in use.
• If a port isn't working properly, your device may have triggered the protective internal safety switch. In order to reset the switch, unplug all cables (including power cable) for five minutes and retry.
< SHOP MORE CAR TECH >