ESRB Age Rating: Rating Pending
- Ambidextrous Design with Interchangeable Side Grips
- Up to 8,200 dpi with Gaming Grade Avago Laser Sensor
- Height-adjustable Palm Rest Design
- On-board Profile Storage (5 Profiles)
- Adjustable Weights (4.5g x2)
- Omron Micro-Switch (20 million click durability)
- 8 Fully Programmable Buttons
- 4-Zone Customizable RGB Backlighting
Hardware Platform: No Operating System
Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
Publisher: G.Skill International Enterprise Co., Ltd
Warranty: 2 year limited warranty
Details: The RIPJAWS MX780 laser gaming mouse is designed and built with durability and practicality in mind for the ultimate gaming experience in glorious RGB lighting.
Featuring an ambidextrous design and interchangeable side grips on both sides of the mouse to improve handling and grip, as well as 8 fully programmable buttons and 4-zone RGB backlighting for each of the 5 on-board profiles makes the RIPJAWS MX780 a fantastic customizable mouse to suit all your needs, whether it may be gaming or working.
The MX780 laser gaming mouse also comes with additional weights (4.5g x2), gaming grade Avago laser sensor capable of up to 8,200dpi, a height adjustable palm rest, and durable Omron micro switches for a 20-million-click-durability.
< SHOP MORE GAMING MICE >