Brand: GE Lighting
Color: Soft White
- Works with Amazon Alexa for voice control (hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately)
- Compatible with Wink App, Amazon Echo, SmartThings Hub or any other Zigbee rated device
- Provides 800 lumens of light output and 2700K Soft White appearance
- Lasts 22.8 years with an estimated energy cost of $1.45/year; 60-watt equivalent
- Wirelessly control via smartphone from anywhere in the world, dimmable via smart app
- Rated for indoor use for general purpose applications
- GE Link Customer Service troubleshooting, call 1-800-435-4448, select option 5
Publisher: Quirky Bulb
Warranty: 2 Year Limited Warranty
Details: The new GE Link connected LED 60-watt replacement (A19) bulb, enabled by the new Wink app, lets you remotely control your home lighting from anywhere in the world while providing the same quality lighting, energy efficiency and long life that you expect from the GE brand.
The 60-watt replacement soft white (2700K) LED bulb, or A19 shape is commonly used for general lighting in table and floor lamps.
While installing the users must:
1) Install Hub software and all firmware updates.
2) Twist the bulb into light socket.
3) use app to scan for new items & connect them.
Note: Suggest to use WINK Hub for best results. Any other ZigBee certified hub will work with GE Link bulbs. All hubs must have their firmware updated to ensure they are compatible.
< SHOP MORE SMART BULBS >