- Works with Amazon Alexa to support dimming through voice control (hub required, Alexa device and Insteon hub sold separately)
- World's first networked dimmable light bulb
- Energy-saving, 8W LED bulb shines as brightly as a 60W incandescent bulb
- Software configurable: link to additional controllers, add to scenes and customize ramp rates and brightness levels
- Up to 52,000 hour life
Details: Light up your smart home with Insteon LED Bulb: the first remotely controllable, fully dimmable networked light bulb on the market.
With the innovative Insteon LED Bulb, you directly control the bulb itself-no need for plug-in modules or hardwired switches.
This revolutionary LED bulb is the first of its kind to offer networked remote control.
Now you can easily build your own home control system without having to ever replace a wall switch.
Easily link to all Insteon controllers, including handheld remotes, wall keypads or even the Insteon Hub, which turns your smartphone or tablet into a fully functioning remote control for not only the Insteon LED Bulb, but your entire home network (via the free iOS/Android Insteon app).
Featuring Insteon's patented dual-band technology, wirelessly controlling your lights has never been more accessible or economical.
Simply put your chosen Insteon controller into linking mode, screw Insteon LED Bulb into a light socket and the two are instantly linked.
Installing the Insteon LED Bulb is as easy as 1-2-3. Use home management software (such as HouseLinc) to customize Insteon LED Bulb's settings.
Adjust its brightness levels and ramp rates, link it to additional controllers and add it to multi-device scenes.
1. The Insteon bulbs may be too far away from the Hub. Try moving the bulb closer to the Hub. If that works but you still need to operate it at the further distance, add a range extender (#2443) between the Hub and the bulb.
2. Do not use the Insteon bulb with a lamp or wall switch that has a dimmer. Also, it is not compatible with lamps that are designed for 3-way bulbs. Our bulbs, as with many other “smart” bulbs, are not designed to be connected to a dimmer. This would impair the bulbs ability to listen and respond to Insteon signals. Even if the dimmer is at its highest level, it would still impair signaling.
< SHOP MORE SMART BULBS >