- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately)
- Monitor energy usage of any device plugged into the HS110 right from your phone
- Turn electronics on or off from anywhere with your tablet or smartphone using the free Kasa app (Compatible w/ Android 4.1 or higher & iOS8 or higher)
- Use Away-Mode to turn devices on and off at different times to give the appearance that someone is home while you are away
- Easy to use and install. Just plug a device into the Smart Plug and connect to your Wi-Fi network
Publisher: TP-LINK USA
Details: Control electronics from anywhere using your tablet or smartphone with the HS110 Smart Plug. Turn devices on/off, check status, create schedules and set timers using the Kasa App.
Gain peace of mind by checking on your devices remotely and always coming home to a well-lit house. Use away-mode to make it look like you are home when you travel, and have lights turn on/off at set times to conserve energy and save on your next bill.
Add voice control to any electronic device by pairing with Amazon Echo. With power consumption, HS110 can tell users how much electricity a light bulb used yesterday, last week, last month and even last year.
< SHOP MORE SMART PLUGS >