Wonder Workshop Dash Robot
Dash makes learning to code fun
Charged and ready to play out of the box, Dash is a real robot that makes learning to code fun for kids. Responding to voice, navigating objects, dancing, and singing, Dash is the robot your child always dreamed of having. Dash presents your kids with hundreds of projects, challenges and puzzles as well as endless possibilities for freeform plays. Dash works with 5 free mobile apps for your Apple, Android and Kindle Fire devices.
Five Great Things about Dash
1. Dash is a real robot for children ages 6+ that makes learning to code fun for kids.
2. Using the free Apple, Android or Kindle Fire mobile apps to program Dash to move, dance, light up, make sounds, avoid obstacles, and even react to your child’s voice.
3. Dash presents your kids with hundreds of projects, challenges, and puzzles as well as endless possibilities for freeform play.
4. Dash also helps your child develop patience and build problem solving skills.
5. Dash is used in over 10,000 schools today and expanding rapidly.
The Wonder app makes robotics as delightful as finger painting
A picture based language built for kids, Wonder is the coding canvas that gives kids the joy of creativity as they bring Dash to life. Wonder makes the world of engineering and technology a delightful experience for every child.
Wonder is visual and intuitive, a revolutionary new framework for kids to learn how technology works in their everyday lives.
Dash has been winning awards since launch, both from consumer and educational sites, including the Oppenheim Award 2016.