Color: Carbon Fiber
- READY OUT OF THE BOX - Comes with ST16 all-in-one controller (7 inch Android touchscreen), CGO3+ 4K camera. The Typhoon H is ready to fly and record video and pictures out of the box, nothing else needed.
- SAFE TO FLY WITH BUILT-IN COLLISION AVOIDANCE - FAA compliant no-fly zone, 6 rotor safety with 5 rotor fail-safe, and ultrasonic collision prevention keep you safe.
- EASY TO FLY - GPS stabilized flight control, with 8 smart flight modes, automatic return to home, auto takeoff and auto land. No experience needed.
- 4K STUNNING VIDEO QUALITY - 4K Ultra High Definition video, 12 megapixel photos, full 360° anti-vibration gimbal, retractable landing gear for 360° filming
- COMPACT SIZE - Quick disconnect props for speedy removal, each rotor arm easily folds down from its flight position to a resting position against the drone for easy and compact transportation.
Legal Disclaimer: Return Policy: All of our products are subject to a 30-Day Return. However, we are not responsible for any products lost, broken, or damaged during flight or installation. All products are also susceptible to a 15% restocking fee. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us and we will help you out to the best of our abilities or direct you to someone (manufacturer) who can. Thank you.
Publisher: Yuneec USA Inc.
Warranty: 1-year Warranty and Complimentary Telephone Technical Support
PRO PERFORMANCE IN A COMPACT PACKAGE AT A PROSUMER PRICE
The Typhoon H, winner of the 2016 Consumer Electronics Show “Best of Class” provides capabilities for enthusiasts previously only found in high-end professional drones, yet at a consumer price.
The Typhoon H is equipped with six rotors, a 360-degree gimbal camera and retractable landing gear with Yuneec’s standard of being ready out of the box, easy and safe to fly, with stunning Ultra HD 4K video and stills.
STUNNING VIDEO AND PICTURES: The 360-degree anti-vibration gimbal with the new CGO3+ camera allows unlimited panning for breathtaking Ultra High Definition 4K videos and 12 megapixel stills.
The landing gear retracts during flight to seamlessly remove itself from the shot for unobstructed views. With Team Mode, one person can fly while the other films to capture just the right shots (Team Mode to be used with the Yuneec Wizard, sold separately)
EASY TO FLY: The Typhoon H adds 8 new flight modes including Point of Interest, Orbit, Curved Cable, Journey and more. The GPS stabilized flight control holds its position. And a push of a button provides auto takeoff and auto landing It can even automatically return to home.
SAFE TO FLY: Innovative new safety features include ultrasonic proximity detection to assist in avoiding large obstacles, and 6 rotor safety with 5 rotor fail-safe to keep it in the air even if a motor fails.
An additional benefit is the compact and user friendly design of the Typhoon H. Quick disconnect props allow speedy removal from the motors, and each rotor arm easily folds down from its flight position to a resting position against the drone for easy and compact transportation using a custom-designed hard case/backpack. Carbon fiber is used extensively to decrease weight while increasing durability.
The Typhoon H comes with the professional quality Android-based ST16 controller, which has a large 7-inch integrated display and HD 720p video downlink for stunning real-time video reception.
The Typhoon H also maintains the Typhoon family’s focus on safety with features such as Geo-fencing, Variable Speed Control, Dynamic Return Home, Low-Battery Return Home and FAA No Fly.
Typhoon H Support & Warranty - We are Here to Help
Service and support from the people who know your Typhoon H best. Yuneec Typhoon H drone comes with one-year warranty, additional authorized service centers, and dedicated hotline so that Typhoon H owners can quickly and directly consult product experts at 1-844- 343-9770.
< SHOP MORE DRONES >